POST FACEBOOK is a collection of alternatives to Facebook. POST FACEBOOK is our initiative to think outside of the Facebox. POST FACEBOOK is an avenue for us to provide our community with alternative methods to access information about grassroots cultural events. GOOGLE CALENDAR is the second alternative in the packet, which will come out in physical form in early 2017. There are more coming to keep a look out for. If you’re interested in involving yourself in this effort, we invite you to reach out and offer some feedback, or get involved yourself.
- On Screen
- Available Offline
- COST: FREE
Why We Like Google Calendar:
- It’s virtually non-invasive, which is chill.
- Get all the info you want without distracting bullshit.
- Engage with people you choose, not chosen for you based on some algoshrimpdom.
- Mad customizable notifications for your devices and such.
Why this Platform is a Useful Tool for YOU:
- You’ve already got Gmail right?
- Create Google Cal Events for your individual gatherings (meetings, parties, shows) and important appointments (that job interview)
- Add other folks/organizations Calendars into yours to stay privy to what ya dig.
- Sick of it all? One-step unsubscribe.
How do I access the Hassle Shows Google Calendar?
1. Click the link: bit.do/hassleshowscalendar
2. At the bottom right hand corner of the screen, click the “+ Google calendar” button.
3. Enter your Google login info to add “Boston Hassle Shows Calendar” to your Google Calendars.
From here, you can even toggle the calendar on and off if it feels too cluttered! Kick-ass!
Transparency: 5 Stars
Unbiased: 5 Stars
Efficiency: 5 Stars
Accessibility: 5 Stars