This year I went to a lot of rad shows and took a lot of photos. I’m awful at picking favorites so here are 6 photos from 6 shows that I enjoyed in no particular order.
1. This was one of my favorite shows at DAP this year. During this set I accidentally switched my lens to manual focus and couldn’t figure out why some of the pictures weren’t coming out sharp. Pain Chain rules.
2. TRNGS is dope. DAP is dope. I also really like how this picture came out.
3. Dreamscape was awesome. It was also super quiet. Whenever I took a picture I might as well have set off a firecracker, my shutter sounded 50 times louder than usual.
4. In Heat was a Hassle Fest set that I was looking forward to. Super happy I got to see them play. Also a big fan of Green Street Studio as a venue. Running around between venues this year was a good time.
5. This was apparently the last time this tape of dogs barking was seen. SCUM rocks. Also this was the first time I met Evan from Tony Bullets. Shout out to Tony Bullets.
6. During Guerilla Toss’ set someone tapped me on the shoulder and asked “Are you their photographer?” I misheard them and thought they’d asked “Are you a photographer?” and said “Yeah.” So yeah, sorry person that I accidentally lied to. Hope you find this message.