Damn! I didn’t hear about that sick Sauna Show in time and it’s tonight! If only Facebook’s algorithms had shown me the post on Facebook. But there must be another way to get updates, there must be some more consistent way to find out about upcoming hassle shows.
Introducing: HASSLE SHOW UPDATES NOW ON REDDIT!
But loud and masculine announcing voice, I have a Reddit account: how do I find these Reddit posts?
A GOOD QUESTION HASSLER, READ ONWARD
Our good friends over at /r/BostonSocialClub let us post an update once a week. We like Reddit because:
- It’s like Facebook! With more relevant content and less BS.
- you can post your own events to a page dedicated to local meetups on /r/bostonsocialclub
- Find out about stuff in Boston, meet other redditors and Hassle members.
- you can comment on our posts, ask questions and get answers- it’s social!
1. Go to: https://www.reddit.com/user/brain-arts/submitted/
2. click the latest link at the top to get the newest post updates, or subscribe to /u/brain-arts
If you’re already on Reddit, you can subscribe to the subreddit and keep your eyes peeled for our list posted every Monday
Links to shows? Check
Upcoming list? Check
Guaranteed updates? Check
NOW WASN’T THAT CONVENIENT?
It sure was, Thanks Omniscient Voice! I can’t wait to hear about another Facebook Alternative Next Week.
POST FACEBOOK is a collection of alternatives to Facebook. POST FACEBOOK is our initiative to think outside of the Facebox. POST FACEBOOK is an avenue for us to provide our community with alternative methods to access information about grassroots cultural events. GOOGLE CALENDAR is the first alternative in the packet, which will come out in physical form in early 2017. There are more coming so keep your eyes open. If you are interested in being involved in this effort, we invite you to reach out and offer some feedback, or get involved yourself.