EXTENDED OPEN-CALL DEADLINE DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND!! New deadline is Monday, 6/26! Attention ALL artists across genres! Apply! Don’t be shy!
Do YOU want to be *the* featured artist of 7/10 Black Market (art / flea / record / artisan market) & display an interactive performance or art installation to be experienced by an audience upwards of 1,000 people? The event is fast-approaching but we want to extend our deadline to allow more applications to process. Keep it WEIRD! Email: [email protected] with submission ideas & check the link below for the nitty gritty.
CALL FOR INSTALLATION ART FOR BLACK MARKET
The Boston Hassle is seeking interactive, experimental performance and/or installation art for our underground outdoor flea market. We will choose one artist to be featured at the event, to be given free space to create/install their work in exchange for providing a unique and interesting experience for our attendees (up to 1,000 visitors every time!)
- Relatively quick set up/break down (day of the event)
- Impervious to the elements of the outdoors
- Radical, inspiring and creative ideas
- Fits in about 6′ of space/can fit into the market without taking up a large area
- Deadline: June 15th
- Send us a paragraph description of your idea
- 3-5 images of past work or visual illustration of your ideas
- Send a website if you have one
- Email Christina with your images, site and proposal at [email protected]
We will get back to you shortly after June 15th – can’t wait to see your ideas!