WE NEED YOU TO HELP TO MAKE BOSTON SUCK LESS.
Trying to make it in Boston as an artist, a creative person, or a radical human is a HASSLE. We know this.
The Boston Hassle is an arts-oriented collective that exists to collaborate and amplify the cultural voice in our city and beyond. In order to do this, we need to reach a greater audience and expand our network of resources. This is why we need the help of an ad and sponsorship coordinator.
ADS & SPONSORSHIP COORDINATOR
– Sell ads for our publication website (bostonhassle.com) through community outreach
– Procure sponsorship for the projects of our collective, which include the bi-monthly Boston Hassle Flea Market and our ongoing, multifaceted concert and art event series
– Hours are negotiable but we are looking to have someone committed to roughly 8 hours a week including outreach efforts and internal collaboration
– This role is commission-based
– Ideally looking for someone with experience in one or more of the following disciplines: media planning, sales, advertising, digital management
– Experience working for a publication and/or digital organization within the community is a plus
– Timely communication, responsiveness to incoming requests, organization
– Must be willing to ask questions, collaborate, and be a charismatic part of the Boston Hassle collective!
ABOUT BOSTON HASSLE:
Your daily guide, since 2011, to underrepresented, independent, & underground culture and communities throughout Greater Boston and New England.
We foster a community of writers and citizen journalists who uncover vital elements of our city and provide up-and-coming writers a platform for their work.
In addition to our publication, we also host Boston Hassle Shows (and festivals) and a bi-monthly market Boston Hassle Flea.
Boston Hassle is brought to you by the volunteer efforts of musicians, artists, writers, and enthusiasts in the Greater Boston Area.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter (@bostonhassle) for more information.
Email: bostonhassle AT gmail DOT com