Did you guys know that the Black Market Flea has a raffle table? Yes, it’s true, and tickets are just $1. That’s just four quarters, my friend. And guess what- we draw every half hour, so there’s ample chance for you (yes, you) to snag a prize. Winners can select any goodie at our table, and these goodies just happen to be of the can’t-miss variety.
This time around we’ve got some excellent prints, pins, patches, jewelry, vintage clothing and more from vendors new and old.
Come say hi to us on 4/14/19 and pick up a ticket (or twelve?) We’re all winners at the Black Market.
April’s Black Market raffle prizes this month include (but ain’t limited to):
- Avant-Garde Vintage – 1994 3D NASCAR Vintage T-Shirt*
- Hypnovamp – 5 Eye Rings*
- Julia Emiliani – Eye Leopard Patch
- SavonDeCruzan Bodyworks – Scrub Soap
- Triple Yeah Productions – Handmade Pin Variety Pack*
- Juliet Eldred – Triple Decker Enamel Pin
- Maura McGonagle Illustration – Enamel Pin Set*
- Jake Cassevoy/Rest Press – Kali Vase Print
- S.O.M. Vibes Studio – Artist Goody Bag*
- Celia Connaire/blackhaireddemon – Snapback Cat Print
- Thanks, I Made It – Handmade Hamsa Earrings*
- Historia Naturale – Skull Ornament
- Quiet Pages Press – ‘The Bus Driver’ by Anthony Perillo and Pat Aulisio*
- Just Another Bad Artist – Snake Foil Print*
- Crafty Queer Studio – “Homo” Circle Dog Tag
- Ada’s Estate – Ogres Are Like Onions T-Shirt*
*Brand new item!!
April’s Black Market Flea will be held from 12-6pm at the Cambridge Community Center. Stop by and show a mall who’s boss.